For tools and advice to help you study online, visit the Study Online page.
- Please contact your tutor directly for any issues relating to your course content.
- If you are experiencing problems with the Moodle platform then please log into My Support and we will aim to help you as quickly as possible.
If you need help in other aspects of UAL life or study, contact the relevant team in Student Services:
- Student advisers are money and immigration specialists. They provide guidance on how to fund costs related to studying in the UK, and can assist International students with enquiries about visas and other immigration matters.
- Counsellors, health advisers and chaplains support the health and well-being of students by listening to them and helping them with issues and concerns such as depression, anxiety and illness, and by providing pastoral and spiritual care.
- Disability advisers, dyslexia coordinators and specialist tutors support the University’s commitment to inclusion and equality. They aim to remove the barriers that students may face, and support them to work as independently as possible.
Find up-to-date guidance and training to help you provide high quality teaching via our Teaching Online page.
If you need help in how to use Moodle with your teaching, or want to know more about the features that can support student learning then there are colleagues within your college that can help:
If you are experiencing technical issues with the platform, or the structure / enrolments for your site are incorrect please send a ticket to Digital Learning Support